This is a confidential service and is free of charge! You set your own goals and the times convenient to you to meet with your tutor.
- Learners must be 18 years old or older.
- Must be available at least two hours per week to meet with the tutor.
- Willing to sign a confidentially form.
- Agrees to be pre-tested and post-tested.
How do I sign up?
Call the LVP office at 229-333-7515 and leave your name and telephone number. Or, leave your name and telephone number at the South Georgia Regional Library (300 Woodrow Wilson Drive, Valdosta, GA – behind the South Georgia Medical Center).
What happens then?
- Learner is interviewed and tested by the LVP examiner to determine the learning needs.
- The learner is matched with a tutor who has the skills the learners needs.
- The tutor will contact the learner and set up a meeting at a mutually convenient time and location.